The QA Analyst will be responsible for creating and implementing test plans for a high profile mobile project. You will assist in test planning, budgeting, and team mentorship of staff as well as coordinating test efforts with the publisher and any outsourced test teams. You will collaborate and coordinate with peers and senior management to ensure the quality of the final product.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Writing and maintaining test cases;
- Develop and apply testing processes.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Liaison with publisher counterparts to ensure guidelines & standards compliance.
- Manage bug reports, bug database, & QA reports.
- Manage team on a day-to-day business.
- Build successful working relationships with external publisher and vendor counterparts.
- 4 + years of experience in QA and test automation.
- Intermediate English (writing)
- Good understanding of general testing strategies
- Experience in working with remote teams and working with a cross functional team that is distributed around the globe.
- Understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks and methodologies
- Passion for electronic games.