The QA Analyst will be responsible for creating and implementing test plans for a high profile mobile project. You will collaborate and coordinate with peers and senior management to ensure the quality of the final product.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Writing and maintaining test cases;
- Develop and apply testing processes.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Liaison with publisher counterparts to ensure guidelines & standards compliance.
- Manage bug reports, bug database, & QA reports.
- Build successful working relationships with the team and external partners.
- Intermediate English (writing)
- Good understanding of general testing strategies
- Understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks and methodologies
- Passion for electronic games