Aquiris is searching for an unique talent to join the Porto Alegre team. You will work on Looney Tunes World of Mayhem, a game launched in partnership with Scopely. We are searching for a professional committed to the quality of the product, with experience in game development, a deep understanding of F2P model, system, gameplay mechanics, and has demonstrated experience balancing F2P strategy games.
If you have these skills, come join our team!
- Structure and maintain game configurations and spreadsheets.
- Work with programmers, designers and artists to define, plan and iterate on game mechanics that aim to leverage business intelligence goals.
- Fine tune and balance gameplay systems based in player behavior data and evolution of the game's competitive environment.
- Document and refine mechanical concepts and product requirements.
- Write technical documents that effectively convey the objective of a mechanic or configuration to the other members of the team, both internal and external.
- Contribute to the LiveOps in a dynamic and living game already in the market. Take design decisions backed up by metrics analyzed in the game.
- A minimum of 3 years as a game designer, with a least 1 launched game.
- Familiarity with RPG/Character Collection F2P games.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Extraordinary skills in writing documents in English.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently express gameplay concepts.
- Deep knowledge of data structuring and spreadsheet operations.
- Knowledge of script languages and ability to create advanced behaviors applied to the game's mechanics.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Able to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Able to challenge established concepts and bring innovative solutions
- Proficiency with Unity3D and Git are great pluses.