Aquiris is looking for a Technical Artist to join the Porto Alegre team. You'll work directly with the art and programming teams to integrate visual elements into the Looney Tunes World of Mayhem game.
- Integration of UI elements in Unity with the visual quality spec.
- Create, develop and maintain an artistic vision for projects.
- Supervise the visual development of the game from start to finish.
- Ensure that the art created for the game is easily integrated.
- Ensure the good performance of the game and its graphic quality.
- Investigate new techniques and share it with the team, for both hardware and software.
- Knowledge of UI Integration (interface) in Unity.
- Knowledge of game development processes.
- Knowledge of image editing tools (Photoshop).
- Unity3D engine knowledge.
- General knowledge of art, design and games.
- Understanding the gaming industry's patterns and trends.
- Desirable technical or superior degree in art, game development or design (visual, graphic, industrial design).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of some 3D modeling tool(ZBrush, Maya, Max).
- Knowledge of hardware operation and processing of CPU and GPU.
- Knowledge of the operation of shaders, lighting and rendering.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C#, Cg / HSLS, Python)