Senior Game Programmer (Unity)
Aquiris is looking for a professional with proven experience in game development, to work in the Looney Tunes World of Mayhem mobile game. Your primary activities will be architecture and develop the game client in Unity Engine, delivering high quality, high performance and clear code that will be maintained by the entire team, mentor developers with less experience than you, iterate and develop systems with the design and product team.
- Develop games using Unity Engine, targeting iOS and Android devices
- Integrate game client with various SDKs and backend services
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working with OO languages (C#, C++ or Java)
- Solid knowledge about system engineering
- Solid knowledge in math, data structures, and algorithms
- Good problem anticipation and long term project vision
- Advanced read/write English
- Experience working with a team of developers during the development cycle of the game.
- Professional experience in Unity
- Understanding of Unreal Engine
- Experience working with agile methodologies