Senior UX/UI Designer
Aquiris is looking for an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer to join the Porto Alegre team. You'll work directly with the product, art and programming teams to integrate visual elements and great experiences into the Looney Tunes World of Mayhem game.
- Develop complex interfaces for games;
- Creating visual identities and concepts, producing a consistent unity;
- Creating wireframes using prototyping tools;
- Justifying, when needed, the design decisions with technical knowledge.
- Solid professional experience with UI Design;
- Mastery of prototyping tools (Proto.io, Lucid Chart, InVision, Justinmind, Axure, Marvel App etc);
- Online Portfolio that demonstrates knowledge of visual design and usability;
- Solid knowledge in interaction design, usability and visual design;
- Solid knowledge in mobile games (iOS and Android), in free-to-play model
- Solid knowledge in graphic editing softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Advanced english.
- Previous experience in game development, Unity3D and UI Prototyping with After Effects
- Solid knowledge in UX research methodologies
- Solid knowledge in video editing software (Premier, After FX)
- Solid knowledge in 3D modeling software (3D Max, Maia)